Here’s what happened in Del Webb Ponte Vedra in the month of September.
- 10 new listings came on the market
- 4 of those new listings are already contingent (have an offer in place)
- 12 listings are in pending (all contingencies removed, waiting to close)
- 21 homes sold in September
- Prices ranged from $243,130 to $583,900
- The median list price was up ~5% year to date (YTD) over last year, and median sale price was down nearly 7%
- Absorption rate (how long the current inventory of properties would last at the current rate of sales) was 2.45 months
- Median cumulative days on market YTD was 60, up 50% from last year
For more information about buying or selling a home in Del Webb Ponte Vedra, or anywhere in Nocatee, get in touch with us today.
Leave a Reply