Nationally-recognized builder of active adult communities adds new neighborhoods in Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville, Florida
Del Webb and Pulte Homes already have a presence here in northeast Florida. Sweetwater by Del Webb in Jacksonville came online around 2005 and includes approximately 950 homes. Del Webb Ponte Vedra followed shortly after, bringing the 55+ lifestyle to Nocatee. Bridge Bay at Bannon Lakes opened in St. Augustine, Florida, just about a year to two ago.
Now, Del Webb has announced plans to build two more active adult communities in the area. Del Webb Nocatee will be built just to the south of the existing Del Webb Ponte Vedra, both within the Nocatee development. And Del Webb eTown will be built to the north, in Jacksonville’s Duval County, as part of the eTown community.
Del Webb Nocatee
Opening in the summer of 2019, Del Webb Nocatee will include:
- Approxiately 845 Homes & Villas from the Mid-$200,000s
- Nine Floor Plans from 1,488 s.f. to 3,700 s.f.
- 20,000 s.f. Clubhouse, plus Amenities, in Gated Community
- Natural Gas Community w/Smart Home Technology
Del Webb eTown
Also opening in the summer of 2019, Del Webb eTown will include:
- Approximately 346 Homes from the Mid-$200,000s
- A Variety of Single-Family Home Designs
- 8,000 s.f. Clubhouse with Pool & Spa, Fitness Center, Sports Courts & More
- Access to eTown’s 5 Acres of Amenities, Fitness Paths & Pocket Parks
If you’d like more information about any of Del Webb’s communities in northeast Florida, or area 55+ communities in general, just fill out the form below: