- The Junction at Twenty Mile will consist of 52 home sites on 60’ lots…builders will be David Weekley Homes and Dostie Homes, and prices will start in the mid-$400s
- The previously announced Nocatee Spray Spark should be completed by summer of 2018, along with the new event field, which will be home to large gatherings like the Nocatee Farmer’s Market and Roscolusa
- The extension of Crosswater Parkway to the south, past the entrances to Del Webb Ponte Vedra and Coastal Oaks, should be complete by Fall of 2017, with southern access to the road/neighborhood coming off the current Pine Island Trail
- No new retailers have been officially announced at the Town Center since back in December, but build-out continues, with the PARC Group reserving space for a pharmacy, and seeking out restaurants and retailers that are a fit with the community
- Planet Swim will bring its aquatic education curriculum to a new facility adjacent to Davis Park in Nocatee, with two indoor, and two outdoor pools
- Future development, with limited details at the moment, include a new community in Duval County called Timberlin Creek, and the extension of new communities to the Intracoastal Waterway, including waterfront lots
As we bid 2010 farewell, and some might say good riddance, let’s keep looking forward and thinking about what’s in store for 2011. While I don’t believe 2011 will bring us back to any sense of “normalcy” in the real estate market, I do think we’ll begin to see a slow and steady climb back towards a more stable and positive market. So get your hiking boots on…
That said, let’s take a look at a few things I think we’ll see this year, in the Jacksonville market, and beyond.