New community will be one of the largest in northeast Florida.
Officially opening in early 2020, the SilverLeaf community will have more than 10,000 homes when completed. The community sits just west of I-95, bordered by CR-210 to the north, and SR-16 to the south.
A few facts of note:
- There will be no CDD fees in SilverLeaf
- 3,500 of 8,500 acres will be reserved for preservation
- Amenities will include community pools, parks, sports courts and nature trails
- There will be several different neighborhoods in SilverLeaf, with a wide range of home prices & styles to meet the needs of home buyers
Developed by The Hutson Companies, SilverLeaf has partnered with the following builders:
- Riverside Homes – 13 Floor Plans from 1,800 s.f. to 3,000+ s.f., starting in the low $300,000s
- Dream Finders Homes – 19 Floor Plans (townhomes and single family homes) from 1,239 s.f. to 2,853 s.f., starting in the low $200,000s
- MasterCraft Builder Group – Plans from 1,799 s.f. to 3,552 s.f., starting in the $300,000s
- Ashley Homes – More details coming soon
Still have questions? Check out the SilverLeaf website, or drop us a note below, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.